For any information regarding an ad, (e.g.,contact information of the employer, how to apply, company location, salary, working hours, type of contract etc.) or in case of problems with the content of a job offer, you will need to contact the specific site on which the ad is listed.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a job?
- How do I get my password to apply for the ads?
- Can I upload / remove / edit my CV on Jobrapido?
- How do I check the status of my application and when will I receive an answer?
- What can I do if I have a problem during the application process?
- Do I have to pay to apply for an ad?
- Where do I find the contacts for a company or more details on a specific ad?
- Can I see which ads I have already applied for?
- I am a foreigner. Do I need an ID or residence permit to apply for a job offer?
- Report an ad