As explained in the section “How do I apply for a job?”, you must contact the specific site where you applied for the job in order to receive information on the status of your application.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a job?
- How do I get my password to apply for the ads?
- Can I upload / remove / edit my CV on Jobrapido?
- How do I check the status of my application and when will I receive an answer?
- What can I do if I have a problem during the application process?
- Do I have to pay to apply for an ad?
- Can I see which ads I have already applied for?
- I am a foreigner. Do I need an ID or residence permit to apply for a job offer?
- Report an ad